This legal notice governs the use of the website www.maure.es belonging to Viuda de Rafael Estevan Gimenez S.L. (hereinafter, WEBSITE OWNER).
Any individuals who browse the website belonging to WEBSITE OWNER shall be considered USERS, which implies full acceptance without any reservations of each and every provision published herein. Please note that the above provisions may be modified by WEBSITE OWNER without prior notice by publishing these and notifying USERS as soon as possible.
Therefore, we recommend reading its contents carefully prior to accessing and using any information or services offered from this portal.
Furthermore, Users undertake to use the website correctly and in conformity with current legislation, and the principles of good faith, public order, ordinary traffic and this Legal Notice, and they shall be liable towards WEBSITE OWNER or any third parties for any damages that may arise as a consequence of breaching the above obligation.
Any non authorised use shall be expressly forbidden, and WEBSITE OWNER reserves the right to deny or remove access and use of the website at any time.
Pursuant to Act 34/2002, passed on 11th July on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, WEBSITE OWNER hereby informs the following:
- Company name: Viuda de Rafael Estevan Gimenez S.L.
- TAX ID No.: B03020914
- Registered address: Poligono Industrial Rio Vinalopo, Apartado 7, 03630, Sax (Alicante), Spain
- Inscribed in Alicante Mercantile Register under Page 739; Section 2; Sheet 1; Volume 192 general; Book 29 for Limited Companies, Entry 1.
In order to contact us, we have made available the following communication channels stated below:
- Telephone: +34 96 547 40 00
- Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between Users and WEBSITE OWNER shall be considered to be served for all intents and purposes when made through any of the above mentioned channels.
4. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE
This website and its services are free to access at no cost. However, WEBSITE OWNER may establish conditions whereby some of the services offered from their website require filling in a specific form.
Users hereby guarantee that all details provided to WEBSITE OWNER are accurate and up to date, and they shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
Users hereby expressly undertake to make proper use of any contents and services offered by WEBSITE OWNER and to avoid using them for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- Disseminating any criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive contents or that either encourages terrorist activities or, in general terms, which are against the law or public order.
- Introducing IT viruses into the network or undertaking actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or cause errors or faults in any electronic files, data or physical and logical systems belonging to WEBSITE OWNER or any third parties; as well as to prevent other users from accessing the website and its services though high consumption of the IT resources used by WEBSITE OWNER to provide its services.
- Attempting to access email accounts belonging to other users or restricted areas within WEBSITE OWNER’s or third party IT systems and, where applicable, to extract information.
- Breaching intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as disclosing confidential information belonging to WEBSITE OWNER or any third parties.
- Identity theft compromising other users.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying any contents by any other means, except by prior authorisation by the owner of the above mentioned rights or when permitted by law.
- Gathering details for advertising purposes and to send any kinds of marketing communications for the purposes of closing sales or other sales related purposes without prior request or consent.
All website contents, including but not limited to its text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source code are considered the property of WEBSITE OWNER. Users shall not be granted any rights of use over these except where strictly required in order to use the website.
In general terms, Users who access this website shall be able to view the contents and to make, where applicable, private copies under authorisation, provided that the elements reproduced are neither subsequently shared with any third parties nor installed in network connected servers nor subject to any kind of commercial use.
Likewise, all brands, trademarks or distinctive signage of any kind that may be displayed at the website belong to WEBSITE OWNER, and it shall not be construed that their use or access represents any transferral of their corresponding rights to Users.
Any distribution, modification, transferral or public dissemination of these contents, and any further actions that may not be expressly authorised by the owner of their commercial rights shall be forbidden.
Establishing a hyperlink shall neither imply under any circumstances the existence of any relationship between WEBSITE OWNER and the owners of the website where the link is placed, nor the acceptance or endorsement by WEBSITE OWNER of their contents or services.
WEBSITE OWNER shall not be held responsible for the use made by each User of the materials made available to them in this website or the actions that these may undertake as a result.
4.1. GUARANTEE EXCLUSIONS AND LIABILITY REGARDING ACCESS AND USE
All contents included in this website are of a general nature and provided for information purposes only. We shall neither guarantee full access to all contents nor their comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or up to date status, nor their suitability or usefulness for any specific purpose.
WEBSITE OWNER hereby rejects in the broadest terms permitted by law any liability for damages of any nature arising from the following:
- Inability to access the website or lack of veracity, accurateness, comprehensiveness and/ or update status of its contents, as well as any issues or faults of any kind within the contents published, disseminated, stored, made available or accessed by Users via the website or the services offered therein.
- Any virus or other elements found within its contents that may cause alterations in the IT systems, electronic files or data held by Users.
- Breach of any legislation, or the principles of good faith, public order, ordinary traffic and this legal notice arising from an incorrect use of this website. More specifically, and as a matter of example, WEBSITE OWNER shall not be held liable for any third party actions that may breach intellectual or industrial property rights, business secrets, right to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, in addition to legislation concerning unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, WEBSITE OWNER shall decline any liability concerning the information found outside their website that is not directly managed by its own webmaster. All links found in this website are exclusively provided for information purposes in order to advice Users regarding alternative information sources in order to expand the contents offered herein. WEBSITE OWNER shall not guarantee or accept liability regarding the operation or accessibility of any website links provided; and they shall not suggest, invite or recommend Users to visit them and, therefore, shall not be held responsible for the outcome. WEBSITE OWNER shall not be responsible for any hyperlinks established by any third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNDERTAKING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
Should any Users or third parties detect any actions or circumstances that may reveal any illegal use of the contents and/ or activities carried out in any websites included within or accessible from this website, they shall notify WEBSITE OWNER by providing their own identification details and a description of the alleged breaches.
None of the administrative information provided through the website shall replace the legal publication of any legislation, regulation, plans, general provisions and actions that are due for formal publication in the official public authorities’ gazettes, as these are the only means to prove their authenticity and contents. All information available in this website must be construed as a guide with no legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These terms and conditions shall be governed by current Spanish legislation.
Spanish shall be the language used.